MARK 10 - MARK 15 - MARK 20
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Always unplug or disconnect air cleaner from the power supply before servicing.
2. To reduce the risk of shock or injury to persons, do not expose to water or rain, do not use in a window.
3. Do not use this unit with any solid state speed control device.
4. The Manufacturer recommends installation be performed by a licensed contractor, licensed electrician or equivalent.
1. Each air cleaner is equipped with four (4) eye-bolts, four (4) eye-lags and industrial hanging wire for easy installation.
2. Each unit includes a years supply of filters which consists of: twelve (12) Pre-Filters, three (3) Activated Carbon Panel Filters and one (1) Metal H.E.P.A. Filter.
INSTALLATION FOR SOLID CEILINGS:
Locate studs in the ceiling.
Eye-bolts on systems are sixteen inches square.
Screw in the four eye-lags provided into the studs.
Attach the four "S" hooks to the eye-lags and close the "S" hooks around the eye-lags to secure.
Raise system and attach the four eye-bolts to the open end of the "S" hooks.
Close the "S" hooks around the eye-bolts.
Plug in the 3-prong ten-foot power cord and turn the switch to on.
INSTALLATION FOR DROP CEILINGS:
1. Remove tile from ceiling grid.
2. Unit can be secured to beams, rafters or joists above the drop ceiling. Thread the industrial hanging wire provided through one eye-bolt and twist wire together. Make sure the wire is tight. Eye-bolts on the systems are sixteen inches square. Next, take the wire and go up and over a beam, rafter or joist, letting the wire hang so it can be twisted to the opposite eye-bolt. Repeat procedure with remaining two eye-bolts.
3. In a case where there are no beams, rafters or joists, the unit needs to be secured to the main structure above the drop ceiling. There are four eye-lags provided to screw into the main structure. Eye-bolts on the systems are sixteen inches square. Thread hanging wire provided through one eye-bolt and twist wire together. Make sure wire is tight. Thread loose end of wire through two parallel eye-lags in the main structure. Twist the loose end of wire to opposite eye-bolt. Repeat procedure with remaining eye-bolts and eye-lags.
4. Hang so that the top of the system will be flush with the drop ceiling. Therefore, you will not see any of the hanging apparatus. Fill any gap in the drop ceiling by cutting down the ceiling tile, removed at the beginning of the installation, to the correct measurement and inserting back into the grid.
MARK 10-MARK15-MARK 20
1. To change Pre-Filter and Carbon Filter, remove pins from air intake side of unit.
2. The Pre-Filter is the first filter located behind the grill and is changed monthly.
3. The Carbon Filter is located behind the Pre-Filter and is changed every other month.
4. To change the H.E.P.A. Filter, remove pins and grill from air exiting side of unit. The H.E.P.A. is the metal box filter located behind the grill. Remove H.E.P.A. bar. Simply slideH.E.P.A. Filter out, dispose of and replace with new filter. The H.E.P.A. Filter is changed once a year.
5. DO NOT WASH FILTERS. NO CLEANING REQUIRED.
All filters are disposable.